Introduction to the Systems Change Process
This course orients participants to the systems change process, including how a local or state coalition might influence both systems change and implementation.
Aligned with the core functions and 10 essential services of public health, the curriculum is divided into five courses covering 21 competencies and is offered in workshops across the country. These five, two-day workshops teach the validated competencies that public health practitioners need to effectively implement systems change.
1. Assessing and Framing the Problem
2. Analyzing Potential Solutions
3. Influencing the Systems Change Process
4. Implementing Enacted Policies
5. Evaluating Systems Change Interventions