Below showcases custom reports DHPE has created. Contact Elizabeth Traore or 202.657.5699 if you would like more information about a custom report.
Community Profiles developed to inform Diabetes Prevention Programs. The aim of the report is to:
- Identify where individuals who are at highest risk of developing diabetes live
- Identify where the health care providers are located so a referral network can be developed
- Identify potential locations for hosting Diabetes Prevention Programs
- Identify large employers that could be approached for incorporating participation in the Diabetes Prevention Programs as a covered benefit in its health care package
- Identify what else is in the community that may help or hinder the Diabetes Prevention Program
Sample Community Profile: Cumberland County, NJ
Targeting Quitline Advertisement - utilizes state quitline data in conjunction with data on market
demand for cigarettes. These data identify geographic areas with low
quitline use and high demand for cigarettes. This information is used to
further market the quitline in the identify locations.
Sample Targeting Quitline Messages Report: Southern, IL
The Food Environment analysis
examines where food deserts are located, looks at the modified retail
food environment index, density of fast food retailers, consumption of
fresh fruits and vegetables, and consumption of soda.