DHPE Membership Renewals Open
Thursday, February 09, 2012
Thank you for your continued support of the Directors of Health Promotion and Education (DHPE). We are pleased to have you as part of our community.
It is now time to renew your support with your dues. Membership is now on a calendar year basis, with all paid memberships from 2011 expiring on March 31. 2012 Membership will expire December 31, 2012. Through our new website, we have an easy online renewal process available this year. Below are the steps to renew for 2012. Please renew by March 31, 2012 to maintain your member-only access.
Please note that payments received in late 2011 were applied to individuals who kept an active membership for the duration of 2011.
INSTRUCTIONS TO RENEW:
1. After you log in to http://www.dhpe.org. Go to https://dhpe.site-ym.com/members/membership.asp (your login will be required). If you don't get to the page immediately, select "Membership Info” under "My Profile” on the right side of the screen.
2. Select "Securely Renew Your Membership Now >>”
3. Select your dues type
a. Individual Voting Member - $200
Voting members are assigned to this membership type by default. Select this option for those continuing as an individual voting member and do not plan to pay for any additional Associate memberships. Associate members do not select this option unless you are being designated by your state for voting membership.
b. Voting Member + 4 Associate Members - $350
Voting members can select this option if you wish to take advantage of DHPE's special discounted rate. Save $50 when you purchase one Voting Membership and four Associate memberships for individuals within your organization. After renewing you will receive a personalized link the designated associate members so they can join through your account.
c. Associate Member - $50
Select this option if you are not a designated voting member or are no longer the designated voting member for your state but wish to continue as a non-voting DHPE associate member. If you change to this type, please contact us to let us know who in your state will be the designated voting member.
4. Review and update your contact information first by selecting "Manage Profile – Edit Bio” under "My Profile”.
5. Fill out your billing information. New this year is a "Bill Me” option. We encourage payment online for immediate renewal, but we have the "Bill Me” option if you need to create an invoice for your accounting department to submit a check for your membership dues. Your renewal will be processed once the check is received at DHPE Headquarters at the address on the invoice.
6. If you wish to make a donation at this time, put a check beside "I would like to make an additional donation after submitting this form.” Donations are tax-deductible.
8. Select "Submit Securely”
9. Select "View Invoice/Receipt” on the confirmation page to view a receipt. It will also be emailed to the email address in your profile.
More information about DHPE and membership is available online. Please do not hesitate to contact us with questions, and please take advantage of the tools on the new website including joining an online group.