Connecting Prevention to the People: Voter Attitudes, Prevention Messaging and Where the Prevention Fund Stands
Wednesday, May 29
11:30 AM to 1:00 PM PT | 2:30 PM to 4:00 PM ET
The Prevention Fund continues to get targeted for cuts: learn the latest developments from DC, and new ways to illustrate the importance of prevention in all our lives. From survey results to field polls, focus groups to messaging, we’ll be discussing how to leverage the groundswell of popular opinion and support for prevention efforts, and how you can achieve maximum impact in your policy and communications efforts. Join us.
During the Web Forum, presenters will:
- Discuss new prevention messaging including focus groups and survey research conducted for the Trust for America’s Health and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation;
- Provide an update regarding the Prevention and Public Health Fund; and
- Share findings from California’s field poll, and discuss how data and poll findings can be incorporated into legislative outreach and education efforts.
Sponsored by Prevention Institute, the Public Health Institute, and Trust for America's Health.
- Laura Segal, MA, Director of Public Affairs, Trust for America's Health
- Richard Hamburg, MPA, Deputy Director, Trust for America's Health
- Ann Whidden, MPH, Director of Communications, Public Health Institute
- Robert Berger, MSJ, Director of CA4Health, Public Health Institute
- Rob Waters, Chief Communications Officer, Prevention Institute
Matthew Marsom, Vice President, Public Health Policy and Advocacy, Public Health Institute
To register, please visit this link.