VIEW RECORDED WEBINAR
Special Guest Presenter: Kristi Dickerson
Kristi is the District Wellness Coordinator at the School District of Manatee County, Bradenton, Florida and the owner of Totasola, an Employee Wellness Consulting firm. Kristi has a background in health management, marketing, sales, event promotion, and entertainment.Kristi has helped the School District of Manatee County earn the 2011 American Heart Association's Worksite Innovative Award and a Fit Friendly Company Award. Her wellness programs success has been reported in Florida newspapers, profiled on television news segments, and featured in a national magazine, District Administration.
In this webinar, participants will learn about marketing techniques that can help increase and maintain participation in their school employee wellness program. Techniques discussed will include:
- Branding—what is it, why use it;
- Effective communication tools and methods—old and new, such as social networking;
- Message development—how to get their attention; and
- Unexpected opportunities to reach employees.
At the conclusion of the webinar, participants will be able to:
- Explain the benefits of branding your school employee wellness program.
- Identify effective communication tools and methods for your audience.
- Develop effective marketing messages using the 5 W’s.
- Utilize new strategies (unexpected oppor7unities) to reach employees.
For more information about this webinar, please contact Sara Bowie, DHPE, School Employee Wellness Programs Manager. There is no charge to participate in the webinar.
PC-based attendees: Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Macintosh®-based attendees: Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer